Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
These Terms & Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of the FreePhotos.cc website, platform, and services ("Service"). By accessing or using our Service, you agree to comply with these Terms.
2. Acceptance of Terms
By using our Service, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you must not use our Service.
3. Changes to Terms
FreePhotos.cc may revise these Terms at any time. Any changes made will be effective immediately upon posting on our platform. Your continued use of the Service after such changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
4. Account Registration
- 4.1. To access some parts of our Service, users may need to register an account. Users must provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process.
- 4.2. Users are responsible for safeguarding their passwords and are liable for any activities under their account.
5. Use of Service
- 5.1. All materials provided by FreePhotos.cc are intended for personal and commercial use, unless otherwise stated.
- 5.2. Misuse or unauthorized use of our Service or content can result in account termination.
6. Intellectual Property
- 6.1. The content on our platform, including photos and videos, is the property of FreePhotos.cc or its content creators.
- 6.2. Users are granted a limited license to use the content, but this doesn't include any rights to sublicense, sell, or distribute the content without prior written consent.
7. Limitation of Liability
FreePhotos.cc, its affiliates, and service providers, will not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of these Terms or the use of our Service.
8. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, United States, without regard to conflict of law principles.
9. Dispute Resolution
Any disputes arising from these Terms or the use of our Service will be resolved in the state or federal courts of Massachusetts.
FreePhotos.cc reserves the right to suspend or terminate accounts and deny access to the Service for any reason, including breaches of these Terms.
11. Feedback and Complaints
We welcome feedback, comments, and complaints. Please reach out to us through our provided contact channels.
Date last modified: August 17, 2023